Type: Full Time
Experience: 1+ Years
No. of Vacancies: 1
Do you love to teach? Do you enjoy Science and Math? Would you like to play a key role in driving a disruptive education company’s growth?
If the answer to most of those questions is a ‘yes’, read on.
Open Door is transforming Science and Math learning in schools across India, UAE, Qatar and Oman. The first step in this transformation is to convince the education community in a school, such as school owners, principal and teachers about the necessity of implementing Open Door’s programs – Mastery Assessments and Thinking Classrooms – in their schools.
Each of Open Door’s programs has been designed after a lot of thinking and iterations and thus, has a lot of depth. Because of this, making someone completely understand each of Open Door’s programs is akin to teaching a concept. During the meeting, it is important to listen carefully, ask questions, allow time to think and discuss Science and Math concepts with the academicians in the school so that they are completely convinced about partnering with Open Door.
We need someone to possess these skills and bring about an academic flavour to sales at Open Door.
Location: Delhi NCR
Key Responsibilities in the first year:
– Manage end to end sales in a given geographical region in North India
– Joining sales team in meetings with key school leaders in North India.
– Improve the impact of pitch and efficiency of sales process
More than just responsibilities:
– Good learning opportunity: You can learn about every aspect of Sales and Marketing, and about how a business is scaled up from scratch.
– Re-inventing Sales: You have the opportunity and freedom to devise new selling strategies and improve current sales processes.
– Transforming Education System: Every school that you help Open Door partner with will help hundreds of more students to develop habits of thinking and questioning
– Direct contribution to company’s growth: Every school you help Open Door partner with helps the company do better work and grow faster
– Recognition: Your good work will be recognized and your suggestions will be seriously considered
– Meritorious growth: You can take leadership roles quickly if you required merit and skills
We are looking for someone who is/has:
– a strong conceptual understanding of K12 Science and Math
– open to traveling extensively
– good at convincing people one-on-one and in large groups
– fluent in spoken and written English
– interested in changing the education system
- Fixed salary of Rs. 7L – Rs. 10L + Performance-based bonus