The selected candidate will be responsible for business development in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Kerala. The BDM will be involved in end to end sales - from scheduling a meeting to closing a deal.
- Identify partnership opportunities with progressive schools
- Schedule meeting with school owner or principal
- Making a presentation in person or (sometimes) online and convince the school leader to make a change to their school system
- Follow up with the leader and nurture the lead to close the deal
Why Open Door?
Open Door is a fast-growing company (growing revenue at the rate of 60% YoY). It needs people who are hard-working and who can become future leaders in the company.
- Satisfaction of improving the school system
- A lot of freedom. No micro-management
- Attractive Bonus component
- Your ideas will be considered and implemented if they are effective
- Strong convincing skills. Should not take No for an answer
- Proven record of success in past company or college
- Open to traveling extensively (2-3 days a week outside the city)
Rs. 6-8L (fixed, depending on experience) + Rs. 3L (average bonus)