Type: Full Time
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Location: Hyderabad, Delhi
No. of Vacancies: 1
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for end-to-end sales in a given geographical region.
– Meeting key decision-makers at schools and convincing them to partner with Open Door
– Taking responsibility for the entire sales cycle – from generating leads to negotiations to the signing of the contract document.
– Answering ongoing queries of the partner schools, whenever required.
– Helping improve the sales process to make it more efficient.
More than just responsibilities:
– Good learning opportunity: You can learn about every aspect of Sales and Marketing, and about how a business is scaled up from scratch.
– Re-inventing Sales: You have the opportunity and freedom to devise new selling strategies and improve current sales processes.
– Transforming Education System: Every school that you help Open Door partner with will help hundreds of more students to develop habits of thinking and questioning
– Direct contribution to the company’s growth: Every school you help Open Door partner with helps the company do better work and grow faster
– Recognition: Your good work will be recognized and your suggestions will be seriously considered
– Meritorious growth: You can take leadership roles quickly if you required merit and skills
We are looking for someone who is/has:
– open to traveling extensively
– hard-working and self-driven
– good at convincing people one-on-one and in large groups
– fluent in spoken and written English
– interested in changing the education system
Preference for: Someone who has studied Science/Math/Engineering at the UG level
- Fixed salary of Rs. 6L – 9L + Performance-based bonus