Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 + Years
No. of Vacancies: 1
Do you love sales? Want to improve the education system, and not just talk about it? Like to play a key role in driving a disruptive education company’s growth? Do you like to drive a team to give their best?
If the answers to all these questions is ‘yes’, then read on.
We are looking to hire hustlers and natural leaders who can expand Open Door’s reach in the northern part of India. The Regional Manager will lead a team of 2-3 Business Development Managers. The overall team will be responsible for end-to-end sales in the states of J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh Tricity, Delhi/NCR, Uttaranchal, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh.
– Manage end-to-end sales in a specific region in Delhi/NCR
– Join sales team members in meetings with the decision-makers of all big schools
– Review daily tasks of sales team members and ensure that each sales member is able to schedule 2 meetings every next day
– Conduct weekly review of sales pipeline and discuss strategies of closing leads
– Set and review bi-monthly targets
– Keep sales team motivated and learning continuously
More than just responsibilities:
– Good learning opportunity: Since you will report directly to company’s co-founders, you will strengthen your sales/marketing skills and learn about how a business is scaled up from scratch.
– A lot of thinking: You have the opportunity and freedom to devise new selling strategies and improve current sales processes.
– Transforming Education System: Every school that you help Open Door partner with will help hundreds of more students to develop habits of thinking and questioning
– Direct contribution to company’s growth: Every school you help Open Door partner with helps the company do better work and grow faster
– Recognition: Your good work will be recognized and your suggestions will be seriously considered
– Meritorious growth: You can take leadership roles quickly based on your and your team’s performance
We are looking for someone who is/has:
– at least 3 years experience in B2B sales with an excellent sales record
– at least 1 year experience in a sales leadership role
– open to traveling extensively
– hard-working and self-driven
– very good at convincing people one-on-one and in large groups
– fluent in spoken and written English
– interested in changing the education system
- Someone who has studied Science/Math/Engineering at the UG level, or
- Someone who has a teaching background
- Fixed salary of Rs. 8L – Rs. 11L + Performance-based bonus