Dear School Leaders,
For MTLT#2, we asked you this question:
What is the correct trajectory of water falling down the stairs?
(Assume the surface of stairs is friction less)
The correct answer is: (C)
The potential energy of water is converted into kinetic energy as it flows down the stairs. Due to this as well as the friction less nature of the surface, the speed of water will continuously increase as it moves down.
How School Leaders Responded:
Lucky Draw Winners:
1. Roshan Menezes, Carmel High School, Bangalore 👏
2. Roopesh, Kiran International School, Hyderabad 👏
3. Anagha Kekre, Army Public School, Leh 👏
Lucky Draw Winners will receive an Amazon gift voucher from Team Open Door.
School Leaders who submitted the correct answer:
1. Lakshmi Vindala, International school, Hyderabad
2. Ashok Pratap Singh, Modern Schools, Delhi
3. Roopesh, Kiran International School, Hyderabad
4. Anjali, Mount Carmel School, Delhi
5. Amrita Burman, Sunbeam Group Of Educational Institutions , Varanasi
6. Subina, The Aryan International, Varanasi
7. Roshan Menezes, Carmel High School, Bangalore
8. Anagha Kekre, Army Public School, Leh
9. Shampa, Gitanjali Group of schools, Hyderabad
Would you like to know how Open Door can help your children think with similar beautiful questions?
Share this question with your friends