STEPS TO PARTICIPATE
- Modes of heat transfer
- Mole concept
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Circulatory System
- Atomic Structure
- Atmospheric Pressure
- Loudness and Pitch of sound
- How do we see things?
- Periodic Motion
- Area and Perimeter
- Equations in one variable
- Ratio and Proportion
- Factors and Multiples
- Properties of parallelograms
- Mean, Median and Mode
Think of 4 original and thought-provoking multiple-choice questions on any one topic in the list.
Follow these rules-
- Questions must be thought-provoking and not direct.
- Each question should be a Multiple-Choice Question with 3 or 4 options.
- Each question should be original. If found to be copied from a book, internet or any other source, the participant will be disqualified.
- Questions should be submitted along with the answer key.
- Write the purpose of the question, the misconception it is targetting or application of the concept it is testing after each question.
- Last date of Submission: 15th April’19.
Each question will be scored out of 25 points, with
the total score being out of 100.
- The originality of thought (10 points)
- Misconception targeted (10 points)
- Question presentation (5 points)
Winning and Most Active School Certificates
Schools with > 10 entries will get a report on the performance of its teachers, overall ranking and a ‘Are You A Thought Provoker?‘ book which is a compilation of the best entries we receive in the contest.